- Provide business process analysis, reengineering, and optimization services for the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Business Systems Center (BSC) in support of the Navy's Digital Transformation effort.
- Serve as a technical liaison between contractor team, stakeholders, and functional process owners to achieve business reform objectives.
- Analyze existing information systems to document NAVSUP business and functional processes.
- Interview supply chain process owners and participants to establish current "As-Is" business process maps, requirements, pain points, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct research and interviews to assess and identify organizational misalignments and areas for efficiency improvement.
- In a collaborative environment, aid in designing more efficient future "To-Be" supply chain business process.
- Review "future-state" systems architecture products in support of integrating and optimizing the "as-is" process across existing and future business systems.
- Research, develop, and deliver technical designs for Business Processes or Applications services.
- Lead architectural discussions utilizing previous experience and industry best practices to leverage the most current SAP/non-SAP or COTS applications' functional capabilities and business processes to improve the effectiveness of NAVSUP business operations.
- Collaborate with functional, technical, and budget counterparts to support program management efforts.
- Collaborate with colleagues to produce valid and accurate written technical content for various products (e.g., briefings, narratives, and justifications).
- Prepare technical reports by researching, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 years of IT experience, BA/BS engineering or related IT, prefer experience with process analysis and information systems integration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead analysis, architectural and development discussions
- Business Process Improvement/Reengineering experience
- Experience using BPMN 2.0 notation and Microsoft Visio
- Must be a
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical process writing ability
- Works well in teams
- Experience in a U.S. Government environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience presenting using Microsoft Teams