- Provide excellent and continuous communication and follow up in both oral and written format to multiple audiences.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and assignments.
- Assist in troubleshooting and analyzing nonconforming product or processes to determine root cause and drive permanent corrective action.
- Communicates process issues and test failures to the appropriate individuals.
- Implements procedures and systems necessary to promote continuous improvement of equipment, product and process.
- Generates reports and communicates information using various Microsoft Office software applications.
- Ability to read a bill of material (BOM)
- Electrical panel assembly and associated tools
- Troubleshooting electrical/controls panel, or similar equipment
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Experience with electrical diagnostic tools (DMM, Oscilloscope, etc.)
- Controls programming experience (PLC or similar)
- Experience in quality assurance and/or extended on the job work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, and wiring diagrams.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary for this position.
- The ability to work in a team environment and to handle stressful situations with professionalism is required. Preferred
- Previous experience with multimeter and electrical components.
- Preferred experience with the manufacturing of consumer goods.
- Knowledge of refrigeration systems and experience with refrigeration systems testing is desired.
- Experience with Height Gauges, Calipers, Micrometers, and Aesthetic/ Cosmetic Requirements and Lock Out/Tag Out .
- Experience with basic quality problem solving tools (Histograms, Pareto, Run charts, Cause-Effect diagrams, etc.).