Greetings, My name is Sham and I represent Virtual Networx Inc., a staff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and Contingent workforce solutions. We have excellent domain expertise in all verticals. Repositioning professionals is what we do, and we do it very well. I am reaching out to you today as your profile matches an immediate job opportunity we have with our premier client. Title: SAS DEVELOPER Location: United States - Tennessee - Memphis Job Description: Required Skills/Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Base SAS, SQL, and SAS macro language.
- Experience administering applications on Linux Servers a plus.
- Understanding of SAS products and how they function together in a distributed environment.
- Experience with data warehousing to include data quality, data governance, data management, and ETL.
- Self-starter that can work under general direction in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Data analytics experience.
- Scripting languages, including Shell or Python.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum/Kanban/DevOps methodologies and software development principles.
- Tool Familiarity & Experience:
- SSH Clients (putty, etc.)
- Text Editors (Notepad, etc.)
- SQL Clients (Squirrel, RocketShuttle, etc.)
- SFTP/FTP Clients (WinScp, FileZilla, etc.)
- REST Clients/API Development Environments (Postman, Advanced REST Client, etc.)
- Deeper experience with data modeling, schema types (star, relational/normalized, nosql, olap cube, etc.)