Network Automation EngineerAs a part of the Network Engineering & Architecture team, the Network Engineer role would be directly involved in all phases of network design, implementation, and support.Qualifications:
- BA degree in computer science, MIS or related field.
- 3+ years preferred Network Engineer experience.
- Experience and success with LAN / WAN, implementation, and support.
- Experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Knowledge of WLAN implementation and support.
- Hands-on experience configuring and maintaining enterprise networks.
- Network automation including Ansible and Python development skills.
- Hands-on technical knowledge of multi-vendor network hardware.
- Technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards.
- Knowledge in DNS, DHCP, and IPAM implementation and support.
- Knowledge of Cisco and Juniper networks.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Be available for rotating 24/7 on-call support.