job summary:Senior Quality Assurance (QA) analysts for computer software are in charge of analyzing software programs to ensure high quality and eliminate programming issues. They are responsible for overseeing the correct functioning of software code and ensuring company requirements are met before releasing to Production.They work closely with different teams in their organization, plan and complete performance tests using automated means, lead testing procedures, and create detailed reports.For this role, Retail/POS and PCI/Credit Processing experience is a MUST! location: Westlake, Ohiojob type: Contractsalary: $30 - 45 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specification, and technical design documents.
- Provide estimates for testing timelines based on the scope of effort
- Willingness to work closely with direct team members
- Identify, develop and execute high quality test cases, test conditions, and expected results for code and configuration identifying issues.
- Work closely with different teams inside and out of our organization to form cohesive goals.
- Extensive experience with issue & project tracking software to document and report on execution results and create detailed reports.
- Plan, lead, and complete performance tests using manual and automated means
- Participate in requirement reviews as needed
- Reporting regular progress in both application software and to Supervision that can be shared with Management (Task holders/Business personnel)
- Must be able to adapt and change direction quickly as business requirements change.
- Ability to efficiently test and learn new applications on the Retail software space.
- Must Possess strong analytical skills and pay close attention to detail to find problematic source code.
- Analyzes software test results and recommends a course of action if necessary to ensure that performance standards demanded by the organization are maintained.
- Clearly identify and communicate technical requested assistance
- Experience working in a lab environment.
- Ability to learn multiple applications quickly
- Help train support staff and Participate in mentoring tasks
- Submit hours weekly
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Quality Assurance (5 years of experience is required)
- Powershell (5 years of experience is preferred)
- JIRA (5 years of experience is required)
- POS (2 years of experience is required)