Primary Job Responsibilities
- Working with our design team and clients to define website, application and data requirements.
- Troubleshoot and support web and desktop applications using VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, and MS SQL Server.
- Developing and updating reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Providing excellent technical support to our internal and external clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or 2-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Experience with ASP.NET, VB.NET and C# desired.
- Ability to develop complex queries including multi-table joins, aggregate functions, unions, and sub-queries desired.
- Experience with MS SQL Server tools (Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, Reporting Services, and Integration Services) desired.
- Knowledge of basic TCP/IP addressing and DNS desired.
- Able to communicate issues and possible solutions effectively using plain language.
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail, a high sense of urgency, ability to follow through, and ability to handle multiple requests within deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently while responding to requests from supervisors, co-workers, and internal customers.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing priorities and learn new technologies quickly.