iMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Systems Engineer with solid .NET CORE and MVC experience to join our team fo ra 6+ month contract onsite in Santa Ana, CA. W2 ONLY - NO C2CResponsibilities:
- Participates in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Responsible for middle-tier implementation and integration with backend databases.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them.
- Participates in the development of software user manuals.Full Stack application development experience.
- Tests and delivers software on time.Provides maintenance of developed software including regression testing and debugging.
- Experience leading team of engineers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Performs maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other technical duties associated with the support of product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
- Responsible for top-tier implementation and integration with backend databases.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business systems.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and established policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoots a wide variety of complex problems and identifies solutions within broad applications and functional expertise.
- Regularly provides input to define and implement conceptual issues.
- Works under general direction.
- Mentors and advises less experienced team members, monitoring project status.
- Uses expertise of other team members and leverages a wide range of additional resources to explore/implement complex customized applications as a solution.
- .NET CORE