Role Name: Business System Analyst (BSA) Payments SME Location: Initially remote but ultimately have to report San Ramon, California. End Date: 6 months, extendable. Job Description: Responsible for planning and directing the day to day functional activities of assigned staff. Provides management with direction and day to day leadership in technical areas. Provides advice to management concerning the application of computing techniques to technical and business problems. Will lead and define Technical solutions, drive implementations, improve productivity, and work cross-functionally across the different Payments Platforms.
- Need to have experience working with systems supporting ACH, Wires, Zelle and other Real Time Payment for Commercial and Retail customers.
- Need to understand the end to end payments process from origination to fulfilment and the underlying system architecture.
- Need to be conversant with payment platforms like MTS, PEP+, Payment Fraud detection platforms, Sanctions screening platforms etc.
- Need to have worked on projects related to platform upgrades and replacements and enhancements to payment platforms.
- Need to have a good understanding of implementation of a Payment Hub platform.
- Work closely with business and IT teams to understand current state and document end to end process and system flows
- Partner with architecture team to build out target state for the payments ecosystem. Ideal candidate should have experience building target architecture and should be able to bring in industry best practices.
- Work with IT developers and product vendors to come up requirements and high level design
- Work on projects like ISO 20022 implementation and platform replacement/upgrades.
- Develops and prepares project plans including scheduling, costs, resources, and other operational concerns. Analyzes business systems specifications.
- Defines and documents product requirements, project deliverables, and product acceptance criteria.
- Interfaces with clients in identifying needs.
- Develops feasibility studies and business proposals for hardware/software solutions.
- Plans business and related technical training for new technologies and processes.
- Advises and directs staff on resolving production and testing problems.
- Manages and administers projects and service requests.