Hi Thirupathi,Greetings!This is Anil, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis. If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume atJob Title: Program ManagerLocation: Phoenix, AZDuration: 12+ Months (Possible Extension) Job Summary:Required Qualifications:
- Extensive analytical capabilities, and problem-solving skills
- Proven project management skills/experience (e.g., plan development and management)
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects, concurrently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Highly motivated, results-oriented individual with strong relationship skills to work cross-organizationally
- Ability to simplify complex technical requirements and capabilities for business and technical needs
- Ability to problem-solve, troubleshoot, and work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to have fun in a fast paced and changing environment
- Understanding of global card payment processing and related technologies (preferred)
- Strong technical knowledge of specifications, and American Express processing platforms (Authorizations, Settlement, etc.) (preferred)
- Demonstrate a customer-oriented mindset while providing insightful recommendations and constructive documentation solutions.
- Be able to integrate into existing processes and provide excellent service to our business partners and customers.
- Gather and share content expertise on/across various Card Payment industry standards and linkages.
- Facilitate cross-functional working groups to drive discussion and gain alignment on new data use cases and definitions
- Manage global relationships with business partners to develop/refine business requirements and other program opportunities related to transactional data usage
- Work collaboratively across various stakeholder groups such as Network Services and Operations, GMS, Technologies, Compliance, Risk and other cross functional areas to achieve program targets
- Influence, lead and communicate to all levels across a broad range of customers and constituents.