Job Title: Azure Solution Architect Location: Thomasville, GA Duration: Contract Job Description:
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA modules, capabilities and integration options
- Knowledge of current cloud resources (i.e. Azure: serverless apps, DB as a service, APIM, messaging systems, containers / Kubernetes, load balancers, etc)
- Basic notions of data science, machine learning and supporting resources (Azure Cognitive Service, Azure ML, AWS Sagemaker, Google AI, etc)
- Knowledge of various backend development languages like Java, C# and Python
- Knowledge of various database technologies like SQL Server, MongoDB or Neo4J
- Knowledge of various aspects of an enterprise technology architecture like business, information, data, network and security
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies and related tools (such as waterfall, agile software development (Jira, Azure DevOps), rapid prototyping (Power Apps, Appian, etc)
- Understanding and knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Knowledge and understanding of different modeling languages (such as UML and ArchiMate)
- Understanding and knowledge of IT standards and controls
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational and technical and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with developers in an in-and-out outsourced environment
- Project management methodologies (Waterfall and Agile), concepts, and tools.
- Sales business processes, environment, users, and equipment.
- Expert knowledge of network, Operating Systems, Database Systems, Programming, connections, and application architectures.