Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at. Title: AWS Lead Role Location: Dallas, TX Duration: Long Term Job Description: Responsibilities:
- Ability to program Infrastructure as code and able to conceptualize CI/CD in AWS
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes
- Understand existing systems, environments, architecture and infrastructure and their integration and able to accordingly configure and deploy systems
- Work in an Agile environment and be able to quickly produce results of Minimum viable product and eagerness to learn
- Experience in SDLC, CI and CD tools and configuring deploying and automating pipelines
- AWS hands on Knowledge ECS, EKS, EC2, IAM, Kinesis, S3, Route 53, RDS, Security, Identity & Compliance IAM
- Infrastructure as code with Cloud Formation & Jenkins configuration through Groovy DSL
- Experience with Docker & Docker Compose, Kubernetes experience with Helm & Tiller
- Experience with Linux systems and hands on shell scripting & GROOVY
- Experience with GIT and any Git Remote repository tool, Branching and Merging strategies
- Strong experience with Gradle, Shell Scripts
- Knowledge on Python, Botocore libraries, Ansible and go/HELM (Nice to have Terraform)
- Thorough knowledge on DevOps processes and deployment tools.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Service Now.
- Think out of Box to create solutions
- Good to have development background knowledge
- DB pipeline setup for RDS in AWS