Hi, Our client is looking BSA with Tableau or Finance functional Consultant project in SFO below is the detailed requirements. Job Title : BSA with Tableau or Finance functional Consultant Location : SFO Duration : Long term Job Description:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 10 Plus Years of relevant experience.
- You must have experience as a Business system analyst type role implementing and/or leading enterprise software, in the areas of ETL (Informatica, Snowflake.),
- You should have experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence reporting/analytic tools (Tableau)
- You must have experience with ERP Financials and Salesforce as key data sources for reporting
- You should have Strong background in driving, gathering and owning business requirements, assessments, solutioning specially in the areas of data analysis, data extraction/delivery, source/target transformation/mappings and reporting.
- You must able to Identify test scenarios, own and develop test scripts, execute end to end and testing and facilitate user acceptance testing. Work effectively with the technical/development team and help them understand the specifications/requirements for technical development, testing and implementation.
- You should Provide functional leadership and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business/technical partners, coordinating the solution design to delivery in short agile release cycles. Ability to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application and assess the applicability of different product technologies to business problems; ability to learn new applications and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with databases and using SQL tools like SQL developer, SQLplus, Toad for data query, analysis and validating test results.
- Good to have hxperience with leading technologies and platforms, such as Salesforce, Workday, Coupa Experience with Predictive Analytics
- Possess business functional domain knowledge in areas like Sales,Marketing, Finance, HR, Legal, Compliance.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings