- 6 years of IT experience in Software Development
- 4 years as hands-on Sr. Technical Member in MuleSoft Any point API Platform.
- Extensive experience designing and developing RESTful APIs.
- Responsible for interface with key stakeholders including Architects, Scrum Master and work as Sr. member in the scrum team.
- Technical proficiency across different stages of the fast-paced Agile MuleSoft API Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application and Design, Development and consumption journey.
- Technically leading the developers in the projects / scrum team on MuleSoft technologies.
- Messaging Queues, RAML based APIs, building complex Mule Flows, Scopes, Error Handling strategies, Message Filters, Validation, Transformation, Message Enricher and Flow Controls.
- Experience in developing software application in with cloud environments (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud).
- Using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Maven, MMC and Anypoint Runtime Manager.
- Deployment on cloud hub.