Our client is looking Application Architect (.Net/Azure)for Long term project in Nashville, TN below is the detailed requirements. Job Title : Application Architect (.Net/Azure) Location : Nashville, TN Duration : Long term Job description:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 12+ Years of relevant experience.
- You should have experience working on large enterprise application integrations. Deep understanding and delivering solution using common messaging patterns.
- Strong experience with Enterprise Service BAzure Service Bus preferred.
- You should have deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration.
- Strong experience in Familiarity with object serialization to one of the following: XML, JSON, BSON.
- Experience in Database development skill using SQL Server or Oracle or equivalent.
- You should have Working knowledge of object oriented design, patterns and practices.
- Strong experience in the .NET platform.
- You must have experience with the ASP.NET MVC.
- You must have experience in System integration experience using either SOA techniques and ASMX or WCF (or equivalent).
- Strong exposure to an ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate or equivalent implementation.
- Strong Experience in Windows server or Azure development experience and/or UNIX/Linux development experience.
- Experience in Queuing experience using MSMQ (or equivalent).
- Data transform knowledge using ODI or SSIS.
- Authoring APIs compliant to REST standards
- Development using Silverlight or WPF Jquery
- Experience in Domain-centric architectures such as DDD or Onion
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings