Principal Full-stack Java Software EngineerOn-Site in Watertown, MAPermanent/ Full-TimeWe are looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join our Clinicals team within our Core Services Engineering organization.Looking for a senior developer with experience building full stack Java web applications, preferably in public and private cloud environments. We need an excellent communicator that is capable of quickly picking up the complicated healthcare space.Responsibilities:You will provide technical leadership, offer advanced solution design, as well as contribute on an agile team of 3-5 Members of Technical Staff, a Scrum Master, a Product Owner, and Experience Designer to develop products and services for doctors, nurses, and administrative staff and help practices run smoothly. Iterate quickly to deliver quality solutions to clients.Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in an engineering role, with experience in an Agile environment
- Significant Java software engineering skills and computer science experience
- Significant software design experience, code design leadership and mentoring.
- Ability to lead teams/technical projects including technical design, scoping and estimation.
- Extensive Front End development. Must have experience with modern JS Frameworks and libraries. REACT required.
- Understanding of MVC architecture
- Expertise in modern programming languages such as Java API
- Cloud experience
- Proficient with at least one relational database such as SQL, NoSQL, etc.
- Hands on experience in AWS ecosystem and/or similar cloud experience is required.