At Facebook Reality Labs, we're developing the future of Portal, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) products. As an OLED Display Engineer, you will be a member of our Display Hardware Team, taking a lead in executing display system level validation including De-mura and De-burn in compensation of OLED display, and working with current and evolving ecosystem to provide differentiating capabilities to our HW platforms. You will be part of a tight-knit group of highly talented engineers at the forefront of the innovation for FB HW products (AR/VR, portal etc.).
- Working closely with the OLED display subsystem electrical design including display driver IC(DDIC) validation, OLED display module flex design and display interface definition.
- OLED display module power up and test setup creation and development.
- Improve the OLED display quality with developing demura and deburn-in IP closely working with OLED optics team.
- Work closely with display and DDIC vendors to create AMOLED burn-in and Mura modeling and verify the compensation algorithms.
- Work closely with display IC, and panel vendors throughout the design and sample and engineering validation phase for demura and burn-in compensation.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- BS in Electrical/Optoelectrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience with display electrical subsystem design, testing and implementation.
- 3+ years of experience on various high-speed serial display electrical interface standards, and particularly in MIPI and eDP protocol design, testing and implementation.
- Experience with SPI and I2C interfaces.
- Hands-on experience in AMOLED display electrical test or validation system development.
- Knowledge of display driving and optics system of AMOLED display.
- Experience in driving cross-functional projects.
- Communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- MS in Electrical/Optoelectrical Engineering equivalent experience.
- Experience with AMOLED external compensation algorithms.
- Experience with compensation algorithms development.
- Python and MATLAB coding capability for image processing.
- Experience with De-mura and de-burn in compensation for AMOLED display.