Hi, Hope you are doing great Please send me your updated resume if you are interested in this position. Role: Major Incident Manager (Problem Manager) Location: Nashville, TN (Remote) Duration: 6+ months contract to hire Job Description: The Major Incident Manager (MIM) is responsible for the end-to-end management of all enterprise wide major incidents. The MIM should have prior experience in handling Infrastructure and Application outages. The MIM must exhibit a passion for Incident management and show personal accountability. He or she will lead multidisciplinary teams in situations that are time sensitive, stressful, often complex, and full of ambiguity. It is important for the MIM to maximize collaboration between the various Technical Resolving Groups, vendors and third parties. The MIM is expected to lead Major Incidents to resolution, authoritatively and confidently; in the heat of the moment, he or she may be called upon to make decisions that could have production impacting implications. Job Duties include:
- Validating all incoming Major Incidents and assess business impact to ensure that only critical incidents are flagged as Major Incidents.
- Issuing Incident communications to key stakeholder management
- Coordinating the resolution of critical Major Incidents, utilizing technical and business resources
- Developing collaborative action plans with specific actions, roles and deadlines, and ensuring these are completed
- Leading Incident conference calls to advise and assist engaged resolution towers.
- Verifying Incident resolution with end-users to drive resolution of assigned Incidents.
- Reviewing the incident management dashboard for lower severity issues and ensuring that the appropriate focus is being given by the assigned technical team to reduce Major Incidents.
- Ensuring all administrative reports are maintained and up-to-date for post major incident reviews
- Continually maintaining and developing tools and resources to manage major Incidents effectively
- Supporting and developing process improvements and knowledge base improvements
- Providing periodic Major Incident metrics reports