Start-Date: ASAPContract Length: 6 Months + Possibility of ExtensionLocation: Plymouth, MN (Remote to Start)TOP SKILLS: Emotional Intelligence, Servant Leadership, Scrum Training/ExperienceWe are looking for a Scrum Master to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment. As a Scrum Master, you would be dedicated up to 2 digital web product teams giving you the ability and empowerment to make changes and go fast. You will have the opportunity to work with teams in the areas of Content, Platform CMS, Ecommerce, 3D Configuration and more. Strong candidates will be excited about power sports as well as technology. Additional duties will include helping to push scrum best-practices and coaching the teams to higher levels of maturity.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Guide the teams and department on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Guide the teams on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Facilitate getting work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitates daily scrum, sprint review meetings, retrospectives meetings, and other related meetings.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and circulating information.
- Assess the scrum maturity of each team and the organization, coaching the teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Remove impediments or guide the team through removing impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Continue to build a safe and trusting environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- Help facilitate organizational meetings and Communities of Practices
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a digital web development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (retrospective formats, bug handling, team conflict resolution techniques, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a digital web development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Knowledge of other agile approaches.