VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Title: Mulesoft Architect Location: Boston MA (Remote: Yes, until COVID ends) Hire Type: Contract Skills: MuleSoft, Cloudhub, API, Microservices Qualifications Required:
- Experience in designing MuleSoft systems
- Experience in developing mule flows in Anypoint studio Cloud hub Experience in the end-to-end implementation & deployment of a mule platform (at least in 2 different enterprises).
- Knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Good understanding of different API types: Private / Public APIs, B2B API / B2C API, Web APIs, Experience APIs, etc, and able to identify based on use-cases.
- Experience in implementing API security policies.
- Experience in implementing API logging policies.
- Experience in setting up API caching strategy.
- Experience in setting up & operationalizing API monitoring, analytics on key metrics / SLAs (should be able to define the metrics & SLAs).
- Ability to design solution with the mix of legacy (on-prem) and modern cloud-based architectures.
- Experience/knowledge of emerging API standards & technologies like GraphQL, Web Sockets API.
- Extensive development experience on SOAP Restful Web services
- Development of integrations and APIs using enterprise integration patterns and frameworks
- Experience with REST and SOAP we
- Experience using JSON, XML, XSLT, JMS, REST, and SQL Solid understanding of integration design patterns, SOA/EAI best practices
- Deployment Knowledge Using Maven Ant