This individual will provide subject matter expertise (SME) for Forescout technologies. Support the agencies system, network, security operations team and contribute as a lead technical resource on implementation and operations and maintenance of the Forescout solution. This position is also responsible for developing and updating standard operating procedures, policy development, troubleshooting, ensuring best practices, responding to outages, and reporting information regarding the status of the tool and its integration points.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with Network Access Control (NAC) products Forescout CounterACT. This position will perform system administration of the Forescout solution.
- This position will assist in the roll-out of network segmentation and access control technical measures enforced with a focus on allowing authorized hosts access to the environment, detecting unauthorized hosts, and quarantining hosts which do not meet local cyber security requirements.
- The ideal candidate will have recent experience in an enterprise or service provider environment deploying, troubleshooting, and documenting LAN and campus networks that integrate NAC features with Cisco switches
- Must excel in high-paced, demanding environments where each day provides a new set of challenges under short time constraints involving complex network configurations and/or troubleshooting multiple hosts scattered across a large campus network.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of how to quickly troubleshoot connectivity issues that involve switches, routers, desktops, servers, VoIP phones and video endpoints.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with enterprise-level tools and products that provide security services, including: NAC, SIEM, firewalls, logging, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS and VPN.