VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Jr Java Backend Developer Location: Seattle,WA Duration: Long Term Responsibilities:
- 1-6 years of professional experience in software development with languages like Java, Golang and Python.
- Experience designing and developing distributed systems, API, workflow, concurrency, multithreading and synchronization.
- Experience developing, designing, implementing and running micro services in a cloud environment at scale.
- Good understanding of OOO concepts experience
- Good understanding of security practices to securing apis/services
- Knowledge and passion for current trends and best practices in software architecture, including performance, accessibility, security and usability.
- Good team player with ability to work with the team and partner teams throughout the software development lifecycle to achieve organizational goals.
- Have strong foundational knowledge in Object Oriented Design principles, Data Structures, Version Control, CI/CD, SQL/NoSQL Database design, Algorithms, and good coding discipline.
- Good understanding of Web Services and API development.
- Good understanding of distributed systems and scalability issues.
- Good experience with writing unit tests and different levels of testing (Unit, Integration, System level).
- Good understanding of virtualization technologies (VMs and Containers).
- Good understanding of CI/CD principles and cloud deployment strategies.
- Experience with frameworks using Design Patterns like Dependency Injection(Spring Framework) is a plus.
- Experience with event driven/streaming architectures and design using AWS kinesis and kafka is a plus.
- Experience with container orchestration using Kubernetes or similar tools is a plus.