- Project Manager will collaborate with the teams to understand and manage customer expectations in uncovering and confirming the delivery of optimal outcomes through the customization and implementation of contracted products.
- The project manager will be tasked with enrolling internal resources and customer stakeholders in thoroughly understanding infrastructure, spearheading documentation creation and adherence to milestones required in the deployment, implementation, and support of solutions.
- Consistent monitoring and adjustments will be required to assure timely execution of contractual statement of work guidelines.
- Administration and regular assessment/evaluation of resources available to create maximum efficiency throughout the engagement will be required to assure a timely and cost-efficient outcome.
- Work with third party development teams and oversee the creation and customization of cloud based software.
- Create thorough documentation and monitoring mechanism to mitigate project risk.
- Attention to detail in creation of governance documents and charters according to the client's requirements.
- This team member will have exceptional professional acumen, communication skills as well as problem-solving and leadership ability to enroll client and internal resources as required to assure a successful client engagement.
- 5- 10 years of experience managing full lifecycle software development (SDLC) projects using agile methodology
- Experience working with third party software development vendors
- Experience managing enterprise level software implementation projects
- Experience managing multiple resources (BA's, Engineer's, Project Managers, etc)
- PMP certification