Role : CA ESP(Cybermation) Batch Scheduler Work Location: Atlanta, GA 30303 Contract Duration: 6+ months Remote Till Covid Outbreak Must Have Skills
- CA7, JCL,IBM ZOS, JES2, ISPF, SDSF
- Extensive knowledge of data flow, mainframe client server systems, problem analysis, and systems tuning
- Demonstrated working experience with the Windows and UNIX operating environment
- Hands on experience with IBM Z/OS, JCL, JES2, ISPF, SDSF.
- Demonstrated working experience with the Windows and UNIX operating environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of enterprise level Workload automation application, preferable CA-ESP.
- Extensive knowledge of data flow, mainframe/client server systems, problem analysis, and systems tuning
- Resourcefulness in multi-tasking, anticipating needs, developing creative solutions, and researching/synthesizing information to resolve problems with moderate supervision.
- The capacity to acquire complex technical concepts through training and self-study
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Significant prior experience performing workload Automation (Batch Job Scheduling).
- Working knowledge of CA ESP (formerly from Cybermation) Working knowledge of CA Encore Working knowledge of CA ESP System Agent
- Working knowledge of CA OPS/MVS
- Working knowledge of REXX programming