Our Client is looking for a Technology Lead. In this role, you will lead large-scale software engineering projects for the International portfolio by championing the development activities across multiple cross-discipline teams in the firm's ecosystem including API, Menu, Data, Digital, Finance and POS platforms. The Technical Lead will collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to direct detailed solution implementations on large-scale projects and ensure solution alignment with development teams across the enterprise. The Technical Lead will drive detailed application solutions and technical issue resolution for the International portfolio delivering on key initiatives including 3rd party food delivery integration. The Technical Lead will partner with product owners and project managers to align on scope, requirements, and schedule for overall delivery while driving successful implementation outcomes. Essential Functions:
- Align with Product Owner and Stakeholders on scope and requirements for large scale projects. Drive detailed technical discovery across the cross-discipline teams to identify requirements gaps upfront in the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture to ensure clarity of solution across the cross-discipline development teams. Continually address issues and risks in the implementation of the solution that arises during a project Lifecycle.
- Drive for results on the overall project delivery by continually coordinating across application development teams to ensure an aligned technical solution for a high-quality, high performance & resiliency, and supportable product.
- Communicate to senior leadership stakeholders on technical status, issues, and recommendations for resolution. Drive remediation plans to completion.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree Required in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years experience developing production software, with 5+ years leading software development teams.
- Hands-on experience in architecting, solutioning, delivery, coding, maintenance, and security of enterprise technology solutions with custom and vendor packaged solutions.
- Proficiency in three or more modern programming languages such as Node.js, C#, Java.
- Experience in a technical delivery lead role successfully driving large-scale complex applications. Ability to lead large-scale software engineering projects throughout the full software development life cycle.
- Experience using modern software engineering and product development approaches including Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, Cloud (AWS and/or Azure) etc.
- Driving for Results Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel.