Position: NodeJS DeveloperLocation: Irving, TXDuration: 12+ Months Job Description:
- Must have 7 years of API / Server-side development experience (preferably Node.js)
- Must have experience in cloud platforms (preferable AWS: both traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), developing microservices, CI/CD solutions (including Docker), message queue systems and background task management.
- Must have experience in developing NoSQL databases, designing data models and proficient in querying document stores (preferably MongoDB).
- Knowledge in API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, OpenAPI, etc.
- Experience working with API Gateway, CDNs, API Performance testing, CI/CD pipelines and monitoring tools.
- Ability to work in an Agile / SCRUM environment.
- Self-directed with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem-solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.