- Identifies, researches and supports the response to Request for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and Sources Sought notices issued by the Federal Government
- Monitors a variety of opportunity portals such as Beta.Sam, GovWin, eBuy, FedConnect, FPDS and others.
- Responsible for entering and updating opportunity data in Ventura s pipeline.
- Research and identify potential teaming partners and develop relationships and partnerships in pursuit of potential opportunities.
- Perform competitive assessment and support Bid/No-Bid recommendations.
- Participate in industry days, appropriate associations, and networking opportunities.
- Develops, implements, and maintains standard processes and tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and task management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Associates degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with the U.S. Government's procurement process.
- Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of various Federal purchasing vehicles (GSA schedules, IDIQs) and the federal procurement/acquisition forecast.