Hi, I have a Job Requirement with one of our client, please go through the Job Description below and please let me know if you are interested in that. You can call me onExt :: 7132 or you can drop me your updated resume to my email Sorry in case if it is not your area of interest but if you can refer anybody it will be really helpful for me. Job Title: Contract ManagerJob Location: REMOTE work / Abbott Park, IL Job Duration: 6 Months contract Primary responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Develop and direct the relationships with Strategic (high-spend, high-value and high-dependence) Service Providers
- Facilitate and build relationships with and among executives internally and across suppliers
- Develops and maintains governance process frameworks for interactions and integrations with the suppliers
- Facilitates requirement setting and prioritization for the suppliers.
- Ensures that requirements are well-communicated and well-understood, and clearly defines expectations from the business
- Acts as the point of accountability for escalation for relationship issues and, if all other avenues of supplier management fail, operational problems
- Monitors the performance of the agreements and the overall relationships with the suppliers
- Helps establish common goals between key stakeholders and suppliers, and drives communication between the parties
- Tracks and ensures that all contractual obligations (e.g., commitment dates, milestones, notices, renewals, deliverables) are met.
- Ensures the agreement is updated to reflect the current business relationship.
- Works directly with legal and outside counsel, when necessary
- Proactively identifies areas of opportunity for process improvement efficiencies.
- Must be proactive in originating, participating in and executing strategies to achieve both current and long-range objectives.
- Strong business acumen, technical, financial, communication and negotiation skills with demonstrated diplomacy and effectiveness when working in a matrix environment.
- Multi-faceted approach to relationship management to include a board range of communication and problem-solving skills (accommodation, flexibility, support, understanding and more).
- Knowledge of contracting trends, and traditional and emerging contract and supplier performance models.
- Experience negotiating and managing contract life cycles with an emphasis on infrastructure outsourcing and IT consulting service agreements
- Ability to understand contract risks and to work with other parts of the organization crafting tactics and strategies for risk mitigation.
- Effective communicator and presenter in formal and informal settings across all levels including senior leadership (executive presence)
- Experience in packaging high-quality documents for senior IT leadership presentation purposes with a meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledgeable about how organizations work and know how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network
- Clear thinker who anticipates and develops strategies for anticipated future consequences and trends
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Develops innovative or creative process improvements
- Solves difficult problems with effective solutions using rigorous logic and methods
- Quickly creates focus on the most important issues
- Highly organized, self-motivated and directed
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a will to finish
- Team-oriented, collaborative environment leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform in alignment with key IT principles: Transparency, Delivering value, Keeping things simple, Enabling People, Predicting/Preventing issues, Insisting on Compliance
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with an emphasis on infrastructure outsourcing and IT consulting service agreements.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or equivalent