Hi Greetings from Tekleaders LIMS Developer 100% remote $80/hr on W2 Summary: As a member of the Laboratory Information Management System development team, you will be responsible for enhancing and troubleshooting the LabWare LIMS systems. The LIMS team will be supporting the development of multiple projects relate to QC manufacturing. Responsibilities:
- Plans, designs, develops, and deploys new LIMS enhancements to global Labware instance. Reference Laboratory.
- Perform impact assessment before making any updates to the application as to not impact negatively existing functionalities.
- Troubleshoot to help support the validation team in completing their OQ of the configurations.
- Ensures that the LIMS application development meets our coding standards as well as regulatory requirements.
- Update or create technical design documentation for the projects assigned when appropriate.
- Document unit test and participate in code reviews.
- 10+years of developing LabWare LIMS in a gmp environment.
- 5+ years of experience integrating lab instruments with Labware
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience developing Crystal Reports
- Collaborate with management and other IT staff on best practice on implementing functionalities requirements to ensure development is accurate, scalable and easy to support.
- Experience in developing Visual workflows