Title: Director of Corporate Digital Marketing [BizID#6431] Location: Kirkland, WA. (Remote due to covid now) (Locals preferred) Experience: 12+ years Job Description: The Director, Corporate Digital Marketing will help drive and execute upon the go-to-market strategy for our Client's Software Products & Services & solutions, to build brand awareness and create demand and adoption of our platforms. The Director of Corporate Digital Marketing is a strategic thinker who thrives in a collaborative, cross-functional environment. This position will drive the development of assets, in close partnership with the Marketing team, to support platform adoption and our differentiated value proposition. The position will work with digital professionals and webmasters to develop relevant, credible, and differentiated positioning and messaging for our Corporate solutions through innovative and creative marketing campaigns. Skills:
- Develop, manage and maintain digital marketing assets including blogs, social media, Web content, and email marketing content, driving continuous improvement to grow brand awareness, increase web traffic and engagement, and influence revenue.
- Drive digital marketing strategies for social media and blog execution, coordinating with cross-functional teams to implement and manage plans and track performance.
- Manage and evaluate entire production process for external marketing activities, contributing to production planning, evaluating information and processes, and making recommendations for strategic or process changes based on the performance of digital marketing efforts.
- Oversee quality assurance (QA) process for outbound marketing emails, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of deliverables.
- Manage graphic and manage digital teams in support of marketing strategies.
- Exhibit exceptional writing, editing, project planning, and communication skills. Good hands-on experience required.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of High-tech, Cloud solutions, marketing, and public relations.
- Possess strong communications background as well as project management, problem-solving, and implementation skills.
- Convey complex information in clear and easy to understand formats and demonstrate independent thinking and solid decision-making skills to create deliverables within budget and timeframe.
- Establish relationships throughout the company to deliver consistent timely and relevant messaging.
- Create deliverables within budget and timeframe.
- Fulfill other duties as may be assigned by the Employer from time to time.
- Maintain compliance with company policies, procedures, and mission statement.
- Adhere to all confidentiality within Company's Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position, and fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Company for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company.
- minimum of 10 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience working on social media platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and initiative; and
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field