VDart-We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Please send your resume to for immediate consideration. Full Stack Java Developer Albany, NY 1 Year Job Description:
- The power of our application responsiveness and functionality will be in your hands, so you'll approach software holistically since you will cater to both user experience and functionality, organized, communicative, and detail-oriented to ensure it works on every intended platform-so that means you'll have to be strong in coding for mobile, too.
- Responsibilities: Technical iteration on the design, development, documentation, testing, and deployment of data driven platform including both front-end UI and backend service customizations.
- Working through the Software website development lifecycle to launch. Developing functional databases, applications, and servers to support our websites on the back end. Managing database administration and hosting duties.
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture. Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs. Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers. Ensuring company mandate is effectively addressed in technical and developmental aspects.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving, as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- Experience in working with Programming languages such as Java Script, Java, Python, PHP, or Django.
- Strong knowledge of server technologies including Linux, Apache, Node.js, Nginx
- Experience on working with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills Preferred: Build and secure REST APIs, Experience with Kubernetes and DataStax tools including Cassandra, Solr