- Develop and maintain SCADA/EMS databases, displays and associated processes and procedures including checkout with SCADA enabled field equipment.
- Manage projects to implement and enhance systems and applications related to Generation Management System, Energy Market Interface System, Energy Settlements, Realtime and Historian Systems, Operations Business Intelligence Systems and NERC-CIP compliance.
- Develop and maintain system interfaces and data exchange with external systems such as ICCP external control centers and FEP to RTU/IEDs.
- Develop procedures, processes, and applications necessary to provide safe and secure operations systems that meet reliability regulatory standards.
- Must have expertise with real-time EMS systems.
- Energy Management Systems (EMS) for control and dispatch.
- Strong working knowledge of Aand SCADA systems
- Plant DCS & Historian systems.
- Field equipment including RTUs and Meters.
- Strong working knowledge of Communication protocols - ICCP, DNP and OPC
- Must havemulti-market knowledge, specifically ISO real time requirements.
- ERCOT, PJM, CAISO, MISO, NYISO, NEISO markets.
- Must be familiar with NERC CIP compliance associated with ESP on EMS systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience (minimum 5 years)
- High school diploma or GED required
- 5+ years of systems and applications development, configuration, implementation and support experience, particularly ABB Network Manager EMS (version 9.3 or above) and Energy Markets Interface systems.
- 5+ years of systems and applications design, development, testing and deployment experience.
- 2+ years' experience with array of technologies including Microsoft technology stack, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL.