- CAD layouts of new MEMS designs and product revisions
- Documentation and maintenance of MEMS design rules and layout specifications
- Work independently and collaboratively, assist on assignments with other engineers as needed.
- Provide direct oral and written communication updates regarding CAD activities
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in physics, applied mathematics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, acoustics, or MEMS preferred.
- 3+ years of experience using integrated circuit CAD tools; Cadence is a MUST HAVE
- Ideal candidate will possess strong traits of self-motivation, attention to detail, and the desire to contribute to leading edge technology
- Able to recognize unusual/non-standard features and highlight these for additional review by an engineer
- Able to document procedures and methodologies for traceability