Provide sales teams with technical and sales presentation support to help secure new business, successful customer integration and the utilization of established products. Support unit sales plan through pre-sales and/or post-sales technical consulting activities. Trouble-shoot established products as needed.The region covers New York and New Jersey.
- Prepare and present technical proposals on how Medline's products can meet customer needs and how they can be integrated and implemented with customer's systems and equipment.
- Call on potential and existing customers, GPO, and IDNs within assigned territory (both independently and in collaboration with other Medline sales representatives) to expand or retain sales of product lines.
- Prepare and present customer systems/equipment needs plan to Medline teams to assure complete plan is feasible within cost, time, and environment constraints.
- Analyze customer's system and product needs. Research customer's business.
- Develop target lists of potential accounts.
- Gather data and information on customers and participate in developing presentations relative to keeping customers current on product enhancements.
- Conduct market research on new product ideas in order to develop product line expansion.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 3 years sales or related business experience.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels.
- Willing to travel at least 75% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Previous experience selling in hospital and/or healthcare industry.