Dynamics BC Sr Implementation Consultant - Madison, WI (REMOTE)-$120KThe company is a highly experienced Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Implementer that focuses on manufacturing and job shop industries. Top of the line benefits. Over two decades of providing quality business software solutions and a full range of services. They have experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV & AX as well as product and quote implementations. You will be a part of a team that believes in integrity and displays best business practices.The RoleYou will be working remotely. You will be working closely with clients to gain an understanding of their business, help with strategizing, implement and develop potential improvements. You will be responsible for leading projects and assisting project managers on larger, complex roles. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the implementations and upgrades
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs, capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Provide project level analysis; recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes.
- Lead and participate in multiple projects while updating project documentation
- Manage project scope, adjusts schedules if necessary
- Collaborate with architects and developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process.
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations.
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist with modifications, enhancements and implementations
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC
- Strong project management, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Experience with the Manufacturing Industry
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP