Loan IQ responsibilities & skillsets required Key Responsibilities:
- A hands on architect - contribute code and develop features as a hands-on architect and working in the agile feature team.
- Discuss and comprehend requirements, ask clarifying questions and recommend solution design options factoring in customer requirements, standards and current/new infrastructure environments.
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others and bring consensus in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team.
- Provide thought leadership and technical leadership to estimate, design, develop and deliver software.
- Help create and maintain program roadmaps & plans in collaboration with the PO. Help develop risks, issues and mitigations early and often.
- Focus on team debugging to eliminate blockers and impediments for delivery.
- Provide technical coaching and leadership to develop efficient, highly technical teams.
- Implement continuous improvement via team retrospectives and experiments.
- Communicate wins, milestones and updates, motivate cross-functional teams.
- Exhibit strong sense of ownership and accountability at all times.
- Vendor management - Interact with Finastra to raise issues and enhancements, and tracking to closure. Escalate appropriately. (this could be assigned to the BA)
- Familiarity with syndicated loans, both from a deal setup and servicing perspective.
- Familiarity with Deal setup and transaction servicing processes and navigation in Loan IQ.
- Loan IQ technology subject matter expert
- 5+ years of experience with Loan IQ database and data model.
- 5+ years of experience with Loan IQ out of the box APIs.
- Experience developing custom APIs using LIQ SDK.
- 10+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience JAVA, Spring Boot, REST/GraphQL, PL/SQL. (10+ for tech lead, 5+ for engineers/team members)
- Experience in application/API performance testing and tuning & resiliency.
- Strong database stored procedure experience (SQL/PL), ability to write and refactor complex SQL.
- Experience interacting with Finastra to raise issues and enhancements, and tracking to closure. (this could be assigned to the BA)
- Experience in development/support of GraphQL (preferred) and REST API interfaces, streaming applications (Kafka, MQ).
- Proficiency in two or more of these framework/processes: Drools, MyBatis, Activiti, Messaging (MQ), Agile.