Hi, I have a Job Requirement with one of our client, please go through the Job Description below and please let me know if you are interested in that. You can call me onExt :: 7132 or you can drop me your updated resume to my email Sorry in case if it is not your area of interest but if you can refer anybody it will be really helpful for me. Job Title: Programmer-Analyst Job Location: REMOTEJob Duration: 12+ Months contract Responsibilities
- Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Evaluates user request for new or modified program, such as for financial or human resource management systems, clinical research trial results, statistical study of traffic patterns, or analyzing and developing specifications for bridge design, to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
- Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
- Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
- Captures requirements using industry standard development frameworks and tools.
- Designs reports, forms and letters along with computer terminal screen displays to accomplish goals of user request.
- Reviews screens, reports, forms and letters designs with users. Converts project specifications, using industry standard tools, such as object-oriented tools and code generation, into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into language processable by computer, applying knowledge of computer
- programming techniques and computer languages. '
- 'Enters program codes into computer system. Enters commands into computer to run and test program. Reads computer printouts or observes display screen to detect syntax or logic errors during program test, or uses diagnostic software to detect errors. Replaces, deletes, or modifies codes to correct errors.
- Analyzes, reviews and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures. Assists users to solve operating problems.
- Programmer-Analyst capabilities with 8 or more years of experience.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle troubleshooting and complex problem diagnostics.
- Experience with PL/SQL programming and Oracle.
- Database Programming experience w/JAVA, VB, Crystal Reports