- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations. Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization. Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex Information Management assignments.
- Schedule Notes:100% virtual even after COVID
- Spring boot, Spring Web Flux and Knowledge on Akka Actors Data Base
- SQL and No-SQL (Mongo DB) CI/CD
- Jenkins and Knowledge PCF Experience in handling large data with different file formats
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 56% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women's Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.