VOLT’s client is looking for a Systems Engineer- Communications This is a long term contract position in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest. To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at http://staffing.volt.com/inlandnorthwest/ . Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social.Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and Group Policy.
- 3+ years’ experience with Windows Server Administration. Projects will involve installation and configuration of a variety of Microsoft and non-Microsoft applications on Windows Servers. This will require an understanding of virtualized servers, assignment of appropriate computing resources, add/remove rolls and features, configuring Windows firewall, and proficiency with PowerShell.
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Exchange, including deployments and management of Exchange online, Exchange on-premise, and Exchange Online Protection. Full understanding of Office365 Outlook functionality and hybrid mail flow.
- MS Windows 10 experience in an Enterprise environment
- Advanced or expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Office365 including the ability to independently perform implementations and/or migrations. Projects will require knowledge of Azure AD, Multi-Factor Authentication, and mobile management.
- 3+ years’ experience with Skype for Business and Teams. Ability to configure call routing, application and voice policies, and enterprise voice.
- Understanding of Imaging, packaging, and deployment technology (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Software packaging)
- Detailed knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (TCP/IP, Driver injection, PowerShell, Remote Management)
- Virtualization technology (VMWare, Citrix ZenApp and ZenDesktop)
- Mobility (Cellular technology - aircards, mobile hotspots)
- VPN (Cisco AnyConnect; NetMotion)
- Ability to read call traces and packet captures.
- Configuration knowledge of Session Border Controllers interfacing with SIP Trunks.
- Experience with Microsoft eDiscovery.
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.