- Onsite Contract Role in Paramus, NJ
- Provide phone support for user application and hardware issues.
- Prior experience with providing IT application phone support.
- Experience working for a medical service (hospital, pharma, lab, etc.) company is a plus.
- Documenting all work and ensuring measures are in place to allow others to pick up support and project work where necessary
- General Mac and PC Hardware repair/replacement (new setups, hard drive and memory upgrades, installing Windows, etc.)
- Installation and Support of Applications like Office, Adobe Acrobat, Antivirus software, etc.
- Microsoft Windows-based Desktop, Laptop, and Mobile Device Administration and Support (i.e. Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 Support)
- Computer Peripheral Support (Printers/Scanners/etc.)
- Ensuring assigned service desk tasks are kept up to date and that support issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Keeping asset and change management systems up to date at all times
- IT Support – hands-on
- Windows desktop and application support
- Keeping all documentation up to date and accurate
- Performing all daily checks consistently and resolving issues
- MS Office
- Quick learner and a ’can-do’ attitude.