- Possesses expertise in Salesforce.com Field Service Lightning, and toolchain products including but not limited to Jira, BitBucket, Jenkins, Selenium.
- Position will be responsible for establishing hands-on knowledge of Salesforce application design, including Luminix Pulsar for offline mobility functionality and batch and real-time integrations to other transaction systems.
- Participate in technical design for solutions delivered on the Salesforce platform, collaborating with architects, third-party developers, and business/product owners as appropriate.
- Work with architect, developers, project manager, and business team to develop and review estimates for the technical solution, using both agile and waterfall techniques.
- Support bug fixes from inception through production release and ongoing support.
- Process and operational ownership for ongoing release and deployment management process; designing release models and workflows to achieve desired CI/CD end-state using BitBucket and Jenkins
- Work with technical team and product owners to ensure there is an integrated approach to the design and implementation of change management, configuration management, release and deployment management, and validation / testing
- Planning and coordinating all resources needed to build, test and deploy each release, including related upstream/downstream applications in the Salesforce and Customer Relationship Management ecosystem
- Responsible for planning and controlling the movement of Releases to test and live environments. Their primary objective is to ensure that the integrity of the live environment is protected and that the correct components are released, while fostering continuous improvement and enablement of a monthly release cadence to realize improved business agility and improved responsiveness to business needs.
- Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures
- Delivery Focus: Manages own time effectively, handling multiple demands; Makes clear agreements about what should be delivered and when. Efficiently achieves objectives. Takes care and pride in the services and products delivered.
- SLC: Partners closely with SLC lead to ensure documents have required approvals prior to implementation of a release.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- 4+ years' experience with Salesforce development - Service Cloud and Sales Cloud
- Experience implementing and using BitBucket, Jenkins, Salesforce DataLoader, VS Code and Salesforce DX or equivalent tools; Selenium experience or equivalent automated testing tool experience a plus
- Combination of technical, functional, application development and operations/support experience.
- 5-8 years total IT experience
- Sense of ownership and strong focus on business outcomes
- Openness to continuous learning, working on new tools/technologies & platforms, and building improvements on their technical products
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders