Hi, I have a Job Requirement with one of our client, please go through the Job Description below and please let me know if you are interested in that. You can call me onExt :: 7132 or you can drop me your updated resume to my email Sorry in case if it is not your area of interest but if you can refer anybody it will be really helpful for me. Job Title: Testing Project ManagerJob Location: REMOTEJob Duration: 12+ Months contract Description:
- The work you will do varies depending on the client, as well as your capabilities and experience.
- Manage projects within scope, quality, time, and cost constraints.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and project demands.
- Form strong project team relationships by leading, coaching, and motivating team members, and identifying and resolving blockers or conflicts.
- Coordinate the efforts of team members with client teams into a coordinated project effort.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manage project scope by ensuring any changes are documented and approved through a change control process.
- Proactively identify project issues and risks and create successful action plans for resolving issues and mitigating risks.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to client, project teams, and other project stakeholders.
- Proactively set and manage client and project team expectations.
- Build strong relationships with client teams and develop a deep understanding of their business objectives.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
- BS degree in a related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience managing large, complex and transformative IT programs and projects such as software development, data center migrations or cloud computing strategies.
- PMP certification and prior experience in professional services working with enterprise clients a plus.
- Has in-depth experience with key practices, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Strong business acumen, with experience working in a variety of industries and IT areas.
- Must have demonstrated aptitude to understand a variety of technical domains and strategies regarding opportunities, challenges, risks and business impact.
- Strong facilitation skills with demonstrated experience leading scoping and design sessions, managing geographically dispersed teams and identifying and resolving client and team risks and conflicts.
- Highly organized with proven ability to handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and make things happen in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Demonstrated experience in working in unstructured environments that required designing and implementing creative project management methodologies.
- Excellent teamwork skills with a natural ability to motivate and work well with others.
- Agile approach in personal work style, with ability to be flexible and adept in dealing with and resolving ambiguity.
- Track record of building successful relationships, internally and externally.
- Detailed oriented with a flair for problem solving.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills including creating usable documentation and tools.
- Ability to travel and work at client locations 50%.