Hi, I have a Job Requirement with one of our client, please go through the Job Description below and please let me know if you are interested in that. You can call me onExt :: 7132 or you can drop me your updated resume to my email Sorry in case if it is not your area of interest but if you can refer anybody it will be really helpful for me. Job Title: IT Project ManagerJob Location REMOTEJob Duration: 12+ Months Contract Description
- Looking for someone having lot of expertise in managing IT Project.
- Directs, manages, plans and administers the operational and administrative activities of an Application Development section.
- Manages a staff responsible for all phases of the systems development and implementation process.
- Duties: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Understands organization's vision, goals and strategies.
- SAP knowledge is preferable (Not looking for hands on experience on it, Nice to have).
- Aligns department priorities appropriately, determines critical success factors, evaluates and pursues initiatives based on fit with strategies.
- Champion change and innovation. Stimulates creativity and innovation in others.
- Open to new ideas. Supports those who initiate change and take risks. Anticipates and recommends technical solutions to business problems.
- Accountable for effectiveness of systems solutions relative to business requirements.
- Negotiate, secures, oversee & ensure that resources are available to meet the daily operational demands of the area.
- Oversee and control department budgets, project capital/RCE expenditures & ROI: develop, monitor and meet expense and recovery plans; continually look for opportunities for cost reductions and cost avoidance.
- Prepare budgets for cost pools and manage to them. Responsible for all aspects of people leadership; setting expectations, coaching, counseling, developing, evaluating, feedback, hiring, discipline and separations.
- Determine necessary mix of skill set. Confronts and deals with employees issues in a constructive and timely manner.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners.
- Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in software engineering, business, information systems, or a discipline closely related to the client area served. 10-13 years of overall experience including 1-2 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelors is degree required, Master is nice to have
- PM office certification, but not mandatory.