Title : Software Engineer Location : Houston, Texas Contract / Infosys Skills And Qualifications General certification on Scrum (e.g. PSCM I, CSM, IKM Agile Process Management etc.)
- Proficient in C# and all .Net frameworks Proficient in modern API and User Interface development using modern web and mobile frameworks Able to learn and adapt quickly to AWS and Azure roadmap and technology changes Can build and maintain Software Test Automation Frameworks including driving processes and improving and simplifying QA Process.
- Can design and automate test cases to validate complex software systems including whitebox and blackbox tests, and develop supporting testing tools.
- Can create software tools to perform verification and regression tests for modern Web UI and Serverless applicaiton architectures built using the latest technology like the ASP.NET Core 2.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Can understand various software architectures and implement the test solutions for Web Forms, MVC, WebAPI using ASP.NET, Dockers & Containers, Micro-Services, Serverless, and AWS and Azure REST APIs.
- Proficient in performing the system level integration tests (both manual and automated), Cross Browser testing, Load Tests, Data Driven Tests.
- A critical thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to see the big picture.
- Proficient in modern software design patterns, automated testing and fault-tolerant systems.
- Proficient in designing scalable and and maintainable IT architecture, large scale data stores and cloud-based systems.
- Proficient in building scalable data pipelines and scalable domain specific languages.
- Ability to work effectively by themselves and with remote teams.
- Proficient in CI/CD, DevOps, and agile ways of working including the common practices of Scrum, Kanban, KanPlan, and ScrumPlan.
- Has great leadership skills, can learn fast, demonstrate the aptitude for continuous learning, out-of-the box thinking and able to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities at any given time.
- Proficient in experience in writing test cases and test plans Proficient in performing Load, Performance and GUI testing for web service and web applications Advanced understanding of Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS Proficient in Agile / Scrum development methodology