Job Title: Big Data Lead Location: Tampa, FL Full time Job Description
- 7-10+ years' relevant experience in Technology development and delivering projects
- Should have been involved in enterprise scale multi region project development and tracking initiatives
- Experience in banking/capital markets or Risk or Finance is necessary.
- Experience in leading large Big Data Development Program on Cloudera Platform and having Hands on Experience in different tech stacks in big data including Spark(on Scala and Java), Hive, and Impala etc.
- Should have strong experience in Relational and No-SQL databases
- Experience of development methodologies such as SDLC, Agile key mile stones/ artifacts around same, size estimation, structure of BRD/FRD and full blown project plan preparation, test methodologies ( functional, regression, performance).
- Overview programming paradigms- object oriented, functional etc; should have driven a large build out, implemented end to end one to two program end to end in global model.
- Complete project lifecycle exposure
- Exposure/ experience in enterprise level platform development
- Ability to manage high performance teams in high pressure delivery environment
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations