- Medium to high knowledge of IT and services industry.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology a plus. Knowledge of Collaboration market and tools a plus.
- Problem detection and analysis of root cause
- Proven ability to lead teams to achieve results, exercise independent judgment and handle unique situations to accomplish goals in tight time frames
- Medium level of planning, project management and change management skills.
- Project and change management training and certification as appropriate.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to influence different functions, geographies, and the ability to build strong consensus.
- Impacts internal and external clients on WW basis.
- Typically 8+ years' experience demonstrating a mastery of Service Business Management
- Bachelor's degree with MBA or advanced degree preferred
- PMP or other project management related certification