Hello, Find the below requirement with my direct client. Title: Sr. SAP PPDS Consultant Location: Dalton, GA Duration: 6 -12 Months Job Description:
- At least 11 years of IT experience with at least two end to end implementation projects where performed role of Lead Consultant at client location.
- At least 10 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 6 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Team Lead - On a need basis, manages small to medium projects, with responsibility for project budget, quality and timeliness of project deliverables. Directs project resources and/or recommends and creates internal development procedures and methodologies
- Strong awareness of industry or global 'best-practice' process for Advanced Planning and Optimization
- A SAP S4 PPDS consultant with 3+ years' experience S4 HANA embedded PPDS ( PPDS on S4HANA)
- Must have good knowledge in following APO-DP, APO SNP, Deployment, Shelf Life Planning, Safety Stock Planning, and ECC MRP functions, APO CIF, Sales and Operational Planning, Contract Manufacturing business processes
- Detailed Scheduling Planning board & functions, Detailed Scheduling Heuristics, Optimizer, Block Planning and Tank Scheduling in S4HANA
- Understanding of how DS tools in "PPDS on S4HANA" work & help businesses in day to day functioning is expected
- Able to combine strong functional experience with ABAP/technical skillset to debug and implement solutions to client's customized SAP solution
- Must have good knowledge in following S4 HANA embedded PPDS (PPDS on S4HANA), Shelf Life Planning, Safety Stock Planning, and S4HANA MRP Live functions, Sales and Operational Planning, Contract Manufacturing business processes
- Experience with handling S4HANA PPDS simplified CIF issues needed
- Good Knowledge in integration aspects with other modules S4HANA PP-PI, MM, SD
- Strong understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
- Strong understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare requirement document, functional specifications.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead team in resolving complex issues in a fast pace and challenging environment.
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience with project management
- High Impact communication with senior stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.