MS Dynamics 365 Developer with Portals Trenton, NJ Both iLinc Web Cam Description: Experienced Microsoft CRM Developer Job Summary This developer position is responsible for provisioning, development and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform and customer facing applications through MS Portals. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and review all work completed by staff CRM developers prior to any postings to the production environment.
- Creates and manages custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, reports, connectivity and custom workflows.
- Develops and maintains all core functionality in the Microsoft CRM environment including connectivity to SharePoint, Enable, Microsoft Office, and MS Portals.
- Involved in all efforts around CRM including programming and systems staff.
- Ability to work independently to ensure the accurate interpretation of business needs to design, develop, test and implement new code.
- Attend ongoing Governance Committee meetings and implement changes, additions, deletions as prioritized by these stakeholders.
- Responds to inquiries and communicates expectations to team members and outside stakeholders.
- Promotes teamwork and communication to encourage an interactive, cooperative, collaborative and customer focused work environment among division, EDA staff and external customers.
- Performs other duties and special projects, as assigned.
- Proficiency with Microsoft CRM development including creation of standard and custom objects and MS Portals
- Ability to prioritize workload, must be highly organized, detail-oriented, handle various tasks simultaneously and work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; proficient in grammar, spelling and editing; and foster communications with business professionals and EDA staff
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of user's timelines
- Experience in moving code from sandboxes to production
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills; technical, design and implementation skills; ability to incorporate functional, user-friendly report formats'
- Proficient in data manipulation
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and deal effectively and diplomatically with business professionals and EDA staff
- Demonstrates respectful behavior and promotes teamwork and communication to encourage an interactive, cooperative, collaborative and customer focused work environment among division, EDA staff and external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and the ability to learn new software packages