- 3 main projects right now: Upgrade Oracle session border controllers (SBC) that connect to the sip trunks they're upgrading them first and then moving to other data centers.
- 2nd project - upgrade verant call recording system.
- 3rd - implement cisco emergency responder, need to know a little about this application
- Manage Telecom projects; develop and maintain project plans.
- Work within the PMO infrastructure and gain all necessary approvals.
- Conduct meetings with key stake holders, as needed, and publish meeting minutes.
- Supervise weekly progress and track project financials for budget adherence.
- Maintain technical alignment with key stake holders.
- Maintain weekly progress dashboard and report on milestones.
- Facilitate quick resolution of open issues.
- Ensure all PMO tracking systems are current and fully updated.
- Present weekly progress summary to management.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Navigate very narrow timelines and deliver with high quality.
- Must have at least 10 years PM experience in a technical/Telecom setting.
- PMI certification is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco IP Telephony and Telecom Carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, etc.
- Ideally worked with large scale VoIP projects, including legacy TDM migrations.
- Projects involving and knowledge of the following is preferred:
- Cisco Unified Communications, e.g. Webex soft phones
- MS Teams
- SIP trunking and SBC implementations
- Verint Call Recording
- Cisco Emergency Responder