job summary:Randstad is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for a client in the IT & Services Industry. This position is a 100% remote 5 month long contract. If you are interested int his position, please see the required skills and main responsibilities below.Skills Required:
- 8-10 years experience required
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- PMI or PMP certification required
- Salesforce and Calidus experience
- Knowledge of of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
- Knowledge of computer software, such as MS word, MS powerpoint, MS project, Visio, etc.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Manager
- Project Management
- Technical Project Manager
- IT Project Manager