Job DescriptionWorking with new and current internal applications to integrate them with the back-end ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (F&O). This responsibilities include a full range of activities from conducting testing and debugging application changes and upgrades to assisting project managers on complex projects.Role & Responsibilities
- Business Analysis in Logistics and Sales Operations business applications.
- Responsible for leading requirements development by reviewing business processes and systems to identify and address operational efficiency's and improvements.
- Create training materials and documentation for users and train new end users on company business applications.
- Monitor user adaption rates and respond as needed (e.g., additional training sessions, communication, system modifications, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 for Finance and Operations (F&O)
- Practical understanding of IT business fundamentals such as application life cycle development i.e., Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Business Administration.MBA- Management of Information Systems concentration or a post MBA Certificate in Information Systems desirable.
- Formal Business Analysis training. IIBC's ECBA certification or higher desirable.
- ITIL certification, training or experience desirable.
- Dental Plan Comprehensive Dental PPO Plan
- Vision Plan